Thursday, September 3, 2009

Days 6, 7, and 8....Itching!!!


So, now I have gone through bruising, burning, bumps, oozing, and now insatiable ITCHING, like crazy. I will spend a couple of days like this and not quite sure what to make of it. Then after my shower on the 7th night, I noticed the skin was moving around on top of my tattoo when I applied the creme. It would wrinkle and bubble. It was obvious the skin was only attached at the perimeter. I thought I would scar if I did anything, so I let it air out a bit. I stopped wearing bandages and limited my creme. Well, day 8 fades into the night, and after my shower, the skin is fogged up underneath and the itching is too much too ignore. (See Skin Fog Photo)

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I was wondering if you ever got a itchy bump one month after a removal session?

    I am down to the end and go only every 3 months. This month I noticed a bump...is flesh colored...but still a bump and ITCHY!

    Thanks for reading.

    Best,

    B.

    ReplyDelete